Thursday, October 07, 2004

Head Band Dreams

There have been several instances that this dream occurred. I will be awakened by a heavy jolt of force upon my chest. My pillow will be soaked with sweat. My sheets are covered by mud. The room is messed up. Disturbingly, my hands are covered with blood. And I can’t remember what I have dreamt. I always consulted this to my shrink but again and again, he can’t find anything wrong with me and the way I dream. My last option was to consult to an Indian shaman recommend by a friend. He looked really old, prehistoric like, but moves like a viral man. I told my piece. He listened carefully and attentively. Thought for awhile then went to his room. “Use this,” he told me. “I can’t think of anything else that will help you.” He gave me a small video camera attached to a head band. “When you are about to fall asleep, attach this to your head. It will record everything you do when you’re asleep, in a first person view. When you wake up, download the recording in your laptop. There, you will find answers.”

At half past midnight, I followed the old geezer’s advice, and dozed off to sleep. Again, I was awakened by the familiar force, everything was a mess, and my hands are still covered with blood. I immediately remembered the head band. Opened my laptop and downloaded the file from the video camera. My hands are trembling and volumes of sweat are accumulating in my forehead. I played the file. My jaws almost dropped, my heart stopped beating, and all my red buddies are rushing towards my brain. My eyes got fixated in the small screen. How can I have done this?

myBlog 100705

No comments: